Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Become a member
WEASC Waccamaw District Meeting
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

8/3/2016 at 11:57:16 AM GMT
WEASC Waccamaw District Meeting

Just wanted to send out a reminder in advance that we are changing the date of our next meeting to Tuesday,  September 6, 2016 at Damon's in Myrtle Beach, SC.  I will follow with the newsletter next week.

At our last meeting we announced our fundraiser for the educational assistance fund to be held at Backwoods Quail Club in Georgetown, SC on October 15.

The event begins at 8:00 and we will serve lunch at 12:30. The admission is $75.00 per person.  This fee includes 100 clay targets, golf cart rental and lunch. I have attached the invitation letter for anyone you know who may want to be a sponsor. Also, I am in the process of sourcing out items for door prizes and a raffle. If you know anyone who would be interested let me know.

The purpose of this event is of course to raise funds for our educational assistance fund. I am also hoping that it will turn into an annual event that strengthen the Waccamaw District and grow our membership.  I am certainly proud of what our district has accomplished but we also have tremendous potential to be even greater. All we need is more participation.  In the time I have spent working with the WEASC I see it simply as a grassroots organization that brings people in our business of protecting the environment closer together. 

Hope you can join us.

All the best,

Daron

Attached Files: 

Last edited Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal